Analyst, Conversion Strategy and Optimization
What We're Looking For:
The Analyst Conversion Strategy and Optimization will play a key analyst role on the Performance Media team. This role will be responsible for improving the conversion yield experience of paid media channels by ensuring landing pages are converting at an optimal rate, messaging is aligned from ad unit to landing experience and best practices are followed. This role will also help the team develop, execute and measure both portfolio-wide testing plans as well as program-specific interventions to improve results.
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
Develop Portfolio, Vertical and Program CRO Test Plans:
- Develop macro test plans to exploit channel and audience specific drivers
- Develop vertical and program-specific plans to align landing page experience with front-end messaging, program attributes, and audiences
- Create UX and test designs and partner with others to execute
Measure Creative and Conversion Performance:
- Evaluate and segment audiences across paid channels to align insights and behavior
- Develop tools to monitor and measure the user experience of paid media including front-end ad results, creative performance and landing page performance
- Establish measurement framework across touch points and ensure KPIs align with test objectives
- Set up measuring and monitoring on current channels like Linkedin
- Measure new channel experiences like FB Messenger
Interface with Other Teams Including Media, DG and CRO Implementation:
- Interact with DG analyst and Media teams to identify current and future needs
- Monitor business results to ensure testing plans are well prioritized
- Engage with New York CRO Implementation team to execute test designs and set up tests in Optimizely
Design Testing for New Launches:
- Develop best practices for new launch programs related to paid media CRO
- Set up 30,60,90 day test plans
- Engage with other marketing teams to ensure pages and UX streams are well designed from the start
Interface with Media and Technology Partners to Develop Innovations and Best Practices:
- Partner with Google, Facebook, LinkedIn and others to identify new opportunities
- Evaluate new testing tools or platforms
- Exploit Alpha and Beta opportunities for conversion measurement
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- Bachelor’s in business or related field
- 1-3 years professional experience in digital marketing and analytics role
- Demonstrated experience planning successful test designs
- Experience with digital marketing tools like Google Analytics, Optimizely or other testing tool, Tableau or other analytics tools
- Excellent cross-departmental communication skills
- Experience across a wide variety of marketing functions preferred
- Analytical and process orientation capabilities with good organizational skills, ability to translate data insights into actionable recommendations
- Driving results through effective collaboration, influencing in a matrix environment
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
Eliminating the back row in higher education is not just a metaphor–it’s our mission. For more than a decade, 2U, Inc., a global leader in education technology, has been a trusted partner and brand steward of great universities. We build, deliver, and support more than 250 digital and in-person educational offerings, including graduate degrees, professional certificates, Trilogy-powered boot camps, and GetSmarter short courses. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 150,000 students and lifelong learners. To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with snacks and seltzer.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO for your vacation, personal, or sick days
- Additional time off benefits include:
- time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
- parental leave after 9 months of employment
- holidays that include a winter break from Christmas through New Year and more!
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.
2U will consider qualified job applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law, including Los Angeles' Fair Chance Ordinance.