Admissions Coordinator, Arizona
We are hiring a highly motivated admissions coordinator who can credibly speak as a representative of one of our 42 highly ranked university partners. You will be the brand representative for schools like UC Berkeley Extension, UCLA, Northwestern, Rutgers and many other great brands. This role is a constant balance of quality versus quantity. We will always achieve our objectives, but only with the highest quality students. This is a fantastic opportunity for recent graduates who are looking to start their career in a fun, fast-paced, high growth tech company where people are both results oriented and mission-driven.
What You Will Do:
- Hustle. Your days will vacillate between doing 150 dials / day (all warm leads, no cold calling)
- You will inspire people to change their lives for the better by engaging in educational endeavors to achieve their ultimate life and career goals.
- You will Counsel and Consult; You will Interview prospective students by asking the right questions to ensure they are a fit for our program, explain the value of our program, while also getting students excited and coaching them to take the next steps to become part of our programs.
- You will change lives. You will have fun. You will work hard and play even harder.
What Makes You An Ideal Candidate:
- Desire to work in a high growth, fast paced tech company.
- Exceptional consultative selling skills while still remaining welcoming, understanding, and empathetic
- Determination and stamina, driving for results in a target-driven environment.
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
Eliminating the back row in higher education is not just a metaphor–it’s our mission. For more than a decade, 2U, Inc., a global leader in education technology, has been a trusted partner and brand steward of great universities. We build, deliver, and support more than 250 digital and in-person educational offerings, including graduate degrees, professional certificates, Trilogy-powered boot camps, and GetSmarter short courses. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 150,000 students and lifelong learners. To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with snacks and seltzer.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO for your vacation, personal, or sick days
- Additional time off benefits include:
- time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
- parental leave after 9 months of employment
- holidays that include a winter break from Christmas through New Year and more!
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.