Partner Relations Coordinator
We are seeking…
A highly driven and passionate Client Coordinator, Partner Relations to provide day-to-day client support for Trilogy's school partners. We have more than 40 university partners including Northwestern University, UC Berkeley, UCLA Extension, and University of Pennsylvania. You will develop relationships with each client through regular interactions, trafficking of requests, and the preparation of presentations while acting as the voice of our clients within our organization. As a member of the Partner Relations team, you are committed to enhancing the client experience. You work diligently to exceed client expectations while serving as a trusted partner on behalf of the organization.
- Robust communication skills, having the ability to effectively communicate directly with key stakeholders within Trilogy and our University Partners.
- You are a team player who can interact in a constructive, cooperative & harmonious manner with your colleagues.
- You have an entrepreneurial instinct and can find opportunities to improve our processes.
- You have strong organizational skills and are detail-oriented; having the ability to effectively manage multiple projects and programs at the same time.
- You are passionate about making the world a better place through skills-based education.
- You have strong time management skills and are maniacal about deadlines as you will be working with leadership, employees, and university partners on multiple projects at once.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, working with pace while producing quality work.
- Timely responsiveness to communication and requests from university partners and Trilogy team members.
In This Job You Will
- Provide account support for university partners through participation in recurring client meetings and serving as a trusted point of contact for day-to-day requests
- Provide proactive and reactive support for clients to manage relationships that are constantly evolving
- Show your passion for problem-solving through an analytical lens while evaluating trends within our partnerships
- Develop and maintain cross-functional processes, collaborating across multiple internal teams
- Support ongoing improvements to current operations
- Produce quarterly performance analysis, including client reports and presentations
- Manage CRM and documentation for each of your assigned University Partnerships.
- Perform important administrative functions, including preparing presentations, maintaining project schedules, taking meeting minutes and sharing key follow-up notes with clients.
What makes you a great fit for this role (Requirements):
- You are a recent college graduate, may have 1- 2 years of experience in account or project management
- Experience collaborating with external clients and managing internal project teams
- Marketing experience is a plus
- Startup experience is a plus
- Ability to adapt & deal with situations & manage expectations through ongoing changes
- Positive minded, ability to stay calm under pressure & tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and writing skills
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
Eliminating the back row in higher education is not just a metaphor–it’s our mission. For more than a decade, 2U, Inc., a global leader in education technology, has been a trusted partner and brand steward of great universities. We build, deliver, and support more than 250 digital and in-person educational offerings, including graduate degrees, professional certificates, Trilogy-powered boot camps, and GetSmarter short courses. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 150,000 students and lifelong learners. To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with snacks and seltzer.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO for your vacation, personal, or sick days
- Additional time off benefits include:
- time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
- parental leave after 9 months of employment
- holidays that include a winter break from Christmas through New Year and more!
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.