Marketing Operations Specialist
What We’re Looking For:
We accept applications from remote employees in the following US states: MA, CO, CT, ME, NH, NJ, NY, VT.
edX seeks a Marketing Operations Specialist who will be responsible for working with edX’s in-house lead gen team to develop, execute, manage, and report on marketing programs using HubSpot’s Sales and Marketing CRM platforms. This role offers an exciting growth opportunity within the broader marketing organization.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Working with in-house lead gen, content marketing, and product marketing teams to implement lead nurturing and demand generation campaigns utilizing HubSpot's automation software (includes building landing pages, thank you pages, emails, etc)
- Developing, implementing, and managing a centralized HubSpot CRM framework that supports our organization’s evolving adoption of the platform. (Includes documentation, support processes, user role management, etc)
- Building and testing segmented lists and complex workflows based on audience behaviors like offers downloaded, site pages visited, and emails opened
- Understanding the entire buyer's journey from awareness, consideration, and decision stages to implement lead nurturing campaigns that move leads down the sales funnel
- Building monthly and quarterly HubSpot campaign reports for further strategic analysis
- Supporting marketing efforts to drive traffic to website, converting that traffic into new leads, and nurturing those leads to close into customers
- Setting up A/B tests to effectively improve conversion rate optimization
- Knowledge of field mappings within HubSpot connect with an emphasis on Salesforce reporting
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- 2-3 years of experience using HubSpot’s marketing and sales CRM platform, with the ability to demonstrate knowledge in building robust automated workflows and reports.
- 2+ years experience using Google Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Data Studio) within a business capacity
- Phenomenal organizational skills
- Keen eye for detail
Other Attributes That Will Help You In This Role:
- Experience with HubSpot CMS management
- Experience with Zapier automation workflows
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Basic CSS knowledge
edX is the education movement for restless learners. Together with our founding partners Harvard and MIT, we’ve brought together more than 38 million learners, the majority of top-ranked universities in the world, and industry-leading companies onto one online learning platform that supports learners at every stage. And we’re not stopping there—as a global nonprofit, we’re relentlessly pursuing our vision of a world where every learner can access education to unlock their potential, without the barriers of cost or location.
About 2U, Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
2U is comprised of 3 lines of business: Graduate Degree Programs, Short Course, and Boot Camps. Going beyond traditional learning management systems, we use tech, people, and data to help top universities and enterprise organizations transform in the digital era—and eliminate the back row in higher ed. We support lifelong learning which means thinking beyond a single degree. It means finding ways for students to gain the skills they need to change careers, evolve their expertise, and meet the challenges of the changing world head-on. We help our partners fill those needs—developing new digital education technologies and offerings capable of supporting students at different points in their lives. Whether they need a simple refresher, to learn something new, or to change their career trajectories completely, our partners are there to help them succeed. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 275,000 students and lifelong learners.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Benefits & Culture
Working at 2U means working with individuals that are passionate and mission driven. We collaborate on tough problems to deliver the best outcomes for our partners, students, and each other. You will find team members working together in our open office spaces, gathered in the kitchen grabbing a snack, or taking a break in our game rooms.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO
- Additional time off benefits include: volunteer days, parental leave, and a company-wide winter break
In Colorado, the anticipated base salary for this role is $65,000.00 with potential bonus. Note: The final compensation for this position may consider factors including the geographic location where the work is performed (candidate’s assigned office) and prior work experience of the candidate.
To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits and pay.