What We’re Looking For:
The Compensation Analyst assists in the administration of compensation programs and projects, including short term and long-term incentives, SOX compliance, and enhancements to current compensation processes in Workday. The compensation analyst will play an integral role in supporting the implementation of 2U’s compensation initiatives as well as maintaining data integrity across multiple systems.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Supports analytical assignments, creation and presentation of summaries involving the development, implementation, and administration of compensation programs.
- Conducts audits, research transactions, and updates job records and compensation data as appropriate in Workday, Greenhouse, Bamboo, and other related HCM systems. Develops, prepares, generates, and analyzes ongoing and ad-hoc data requests and special reports.
- Maintains and updates the existing Job Description Library and supporting databases with the most up-to-date job descriptions and job profiles.
- Manage all active compensation survey software and participates in formal annual salary submissions, including collecting and processing all related data. Responsible for interpreting salary data, performing analysis and monitoring discrepancies to adjust market data as necessary.
- Supports the development, writing and implementation of creative communications around all compensation programs including assists in the development, writing, editing, and modification of standard operating procedures (SOPs), guidelines, procedures, as well as managing the 2U Compensation intranet page.
- Assist in various compensation related projects such as career pathing, annual compensation cycle, and annual bonus and equity plan administration.
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent with at least two years’ experience performing compensation data analysis.
- Experience working with HRIS platforms (preferably Workday), salary surveys, and other compensation management tools.
- Intermediate/advanced Excel skills (Vlookups, If statements, and pivot tables) and solid knowledge of Google and Microsoft Office Suite are required.
Other Attributes That Will Help You In This Role:
- Seeks opportunities to build upon their skills and knowledge through formal instruction or collaboration with others.
- Utilizes available resources to manage and prioritize one’s time and workload effectively.
- Deliver work with strong attention to detail, a critical eye and commitment to accuracy.
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
2U is comprised of 3 lines of business: Graduate Degree Programs, Short Course, and Boot Camps. Going beyond traditional learning management systems, we use tech, people, and data to help top universities and enterprise organizations transform in the digital era—and eliminate the back row in higher ed. We support lifelong learning which means thinking beyond a single degree. It means finding ways for students to gain the skills they need to change careers, evolve their expertise, and meet the challenges of the changing world head-on. We help our partners fill those needs—developing new digital education technologies and offerings capable of supporting students at different points in their lives. Whether they need a simple refresher, to learn something new, or to change their career trajectories completely, our partners are there to help them succeed. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 275,000 students and lifelong learners.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Benefits & Culture
Working at 2U means working with individuals that are passionate and mission driven. We collaborate on tough problems to deliver the best outcomes for our partners, students, and each other. You will find team members working together in our open office spaces, gathered in the kitchen grabbing a snack, or taking a break in our game rooms.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO
- Additional time off benefits include: volunteer days, parental leave, and a company-wide winter break
The anticipated base salary range for this role is ($60,000 -$80,000), with potential bonus eligibility (if the bonus eligibility is applicable). Salary offers are made based on the candidate’s qualifications, experience, skills, and education as they directly relate to the requirements of the position, budget for the position and cost of labor in the market in which the candidate will be hired.
To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits and pay.