High-quality online education is difficult to stand up in a few short weeks, yet that’s the timeline universities are on as coronavirus continues to spread globally. In light of this formidable challenge, we will be publishing expert tips and helpful resources weekly to support universities, faculty, and their students as they migrate online. You can find a running list of relevant content to help you navigate the complexities of transitioning to a virtual classroom below.
- 4 Lessons Learned in Leading Effective Online Classes, ‘The Latest’ on 2U.com, March 26, 2020
- What You Need to Know About Learning Online—from Students Who’ve Been There, ‘The Latest’ on 2U.com, March 25, 2020
- 6 Considerations for Universities Quickly Transitioning to Online Education, ‘The Latest’ on 2U.com, March 23, 2020
- 2U CEO Chip Paucek on Online Education as campuses close during coronavirius pandemic, Sirius XM, March 20, 2020
- 12 Pieces of Advice for Faculty Who Have Never Taught Online, ‘The Latest’ on 2U.com, March 19, 2020
- 3 Essential Steps to Build an Engaging and Effective Virtual Classroom in Zoom, ‘The Latest’ on 2U.com, March 18, 2020
- 4 Unexpected Benefits of Being an Online Instructor, ‘The Latest’ on 2U.com, March 17, 2020
- 2U Offers Partner Universities Help in Training Faculty for Online Instruction, Campus Technology, March 17, 2020
- Free Faculty Training Product to Help Universities Move Online in Response to Coronavirus, ‘The Latest’ on 2U.com, March 16, 2020
- Episode 34: The Frantic Move Online: A Real-Time Look at How Higher Ed is Responding to the Coronavirus [Special Edition], Enrollify Podcast, March 13, 2020
- As coronavirus concerns rise in US, colleges look online for continuity, Education Dive, March 3, 2020
Learn more about us.
At 2U, we’re on a mission—to eliminate the back row in higher education and help universities thrive in the digital age. To learn more about who we are and what we do, follow the links below.