As part of our overarching commitment to transparency, we partnered with Gallup to hear from and activate on the experiences of alumni of 2U-powered graduate programs and boot camps.
What we’re doing together.
- Black and first-generation college alumni were just as likely as their white and non-first-generation college counterparts to agree that their degree was worth the time, effort, and cost
- 60% of white alumni, 58% of Black alumni and 62% of alumni of other races and ethnicities say they found more fulfilling careers after graduation.
- EdX boot camp graduates are nearly four times as satisfied with their current jobs as they were before their boot camp.
- 53% report a salary increase after graduation, with 20% saying that their salaries greatly increased.
- One year after their graduation, the median salary for all boot camp graduates surveyed was $11,000 higher than what they reported earning while attending the boot camp.
Gallup x 2U
Learn more about us.
At 2U, we’re on a mission—to eliminate the back row in higher education and help universities thrive in the digital age. To learn more about us, follow the links below.